Champagne Breakfast -22/12/2008

Champagne breakfast

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


A champagne breakfast is a breakfast served with champagne or sparkling wine.

It may be part of any day or outing considered particularly luxurious or indulgent. The accompanying breakfast is sometimes of a similarly high standard [1] and include rich foods such as salmon, caviar, [2] chocolate or pastries, which would not ordinarily be eaten at breakfast[3] or more courses.[4] At fashionable restaurants the breakfast can cost £4,000 or more, which to some would be considered an extravagance.[5] Instead of as a formal meal the breakfast can be given to the recipient in a basket or hamper. It can also consist simply of a full English breakfast accompanied by champagne.



On the morning of 22/12/2008, we had our "champagne breakfast"-right here in the office, in a huge meeting room of course. Shit it's totally fantastic. Our team are really pampered with all the food and champagne that was on the tables this morning. As our meeting room walls are made of glass, we all notice envious eyes staring into the room with us eating and celebrating where they have to just sit and stare at their computer screens. Thanks go out to our manager who planned all of this. Very well done indeed.


As the day ended, I went shopping with my aunt and cousin Z at the mall, and I saw this white dress on display outside of jeanswest I think, and I went all omg, OMG. I wanted to get it for Honey, but it was expensive and I didn't know which size will fit her better, 6 or 8. In the end, I didn't get it. Z popped the question- eh, why you know how to look at girls clothes one? cos even I agree with you that it's nice. - C'mon la, I grew up with girls, surrounded by girls,dated so many also, hang out with girls, pffffft, of course i know la, I replied.

I had to go to Pak'n'Sav and get some baby oil & lotion to put it in the basket at work for S as she just had a baby, so I grabbed the stuff I wanted off the shelves and I headed over to the checkouts to pay for them. Heidi served me at the checkouts, an old acquantaince of mine, and as she scanned the barcodes of the baby oil & lotion, she giggled, looked at me and said, "Is it for you? hahahaha". I so saw that coming! I replied no la, for my colleague one, maybe next time would be mine la hahaha. As I swiped my eftpos card, grabbed my stuff and ready to walk away, she complimented "hey your hairstyle very cool la, u know, like one side fringe longer than other, I like it.". I thanked her compliment and headed home.


That ends 22/12/2008.

0 comments: