Demi Lovato <3

Here's some Demi Lovato <3. Think I've become gayer after watching this crapaholic movie. This is such a letdown, seriously. Hoping for it to be full of rock action, palm muting and fret madness, to my dismay, I find nothing but whining high school bitches. The only thing good that came out of this movie probably is Demi Lovato's appearance. She's got the voice, damnit! Cool songs of her from this movie are;

Who will I be
Our Time is Here
This Is Me (fantastic vocals & tune)



So then I wanted more DEMI <3, and got her new album recently released, Don't Forget.




DREADFUL. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING. Not even one song of hers in her album is near average. It just plainly sucks. None of her songs are even near any of those that she sung in Gay Rock. My take on this is that, those nice tunes of hers from Gay Rock were backed up by the Jonas Bros, hence making it sound so much better than herself.

Guess she's a fanboi of Nick Jonas seeing that her main axe is the same cherry red Gibson SG that Nick uses. Hmm, time to sell my black SG and get a cherry red one so I can become a boyband fanboi too.

0 comments: