Picture source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/thepress/4833238a6429.html



Ah golf! The game of classiness and where business deals are sealed. I aim to pick it up sometime this year as I now have a bigger reason to pick it up: so that I can golf with Nathan from work. Then, soon can hook me up with some good prospects in the company. Awesomes. Oh, and the picturesque backdrops add to the amazement too. Especially in New Zealand.

I admire, respect and look up to certain kind of girls - especially those who work their asses off to accomplish something or even be skillful in something that is not of the norm of the "typical" girl.
Such as - golfing, driving a manual car, riding a motorcycle, riding a horse, using a real gun, and the list goes on - much like Lara Croft if you get my drift. Certainly, not every guy digs that - but I totally dig it for sure!

So this girl above is from The press and here's what they have to say;

The Korean-born Australian professional spent two weeks over Christmas and New Year playing and practising golf 15 hours a day, and last weekend she won the New South Wales women's Open tournament by two shots with a 15-under-par total.

0 comments: